Saturday, January 9, 2010
Living Together
I don't really know what to write about. I spent the majority of the day dozing off to sleep during the plane ride and elsewhere. Oh yeah, at the airport this morning my brother Aaron and I had fun because we were late, meaning we had to run to the airplane. Of course, we made our running as dramatic as possible, just like in the movies. Anyway, what I've really learned today is that the people I'm here with are the nicest around. It's good to know that I have people who will watch my back. Yep, that's all for my first day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you guys made it on the flight! We missed you in SS today Alex and the youth prayed for you and the others on the team. Hope this is a great trip for you all and can't wait to hear about it. Blessings!
ReplyDelete--Sara & Ned