Alex Tandberg, Mary Spies, Tom Taylor, Cara Sliva, Aaron Tandberg, Chris Tandberg

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Don't waste a moment

Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted something. The first thing I have to say is that the time flew by during the final days of working. Everything came together and there was always something to look forward to. I had a really fun time with everyone and met so many interesting people. But it's over. I'm sitting at my home now reflecting on everything that has happened over the past week. It's a sad feeling knowing that I'll have to return to my homework tomorrow instead of a job. Anyway, I could go on for a while about my experience but I don't want to take up too much of your time. So, as my last blog entry I want to tell everybody something important to me that I learned. Don't waste your time with worrying and regrets, just act before you have time to doubt. As a person you aren't going to feel amazing all the time. That's why you have to take advantage of your good days and be all that you can be. Bad days are going to happen, of course, but that's why we have God to pray to for strength so we can make the best of those days. You've probably heard this all a million times brfore but I thought it needed to said again. Thanks for your prayers! Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment